Good luck, Chris!


It is a great honor for me to represent #Bulgaria at the Grand Final of Eurovision 2017! I have just one dream - to bring the trophy home to Sofia. My team and I have all worked really hard for the past 3 months for this. I am grateful for your support! #TeamKris #Eurovision #25




Tonight we can make something big! These are the voting numbers in the different countries. Voting starts right after the last song has been performed. The estimated time is around 00:05 Bulgarian Time, 23:05 CET, 22:05 UTC. Follow our social networks for up to date information in real time. You can watch the show on your local broadcaster. More details can be seen on our website http://eurovision.bg/en/voting
Together we can do it! #TeamKris #Eurovision #Bulgaria


Fingers crossed!
Kristian Kostov`s official FB page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Веселин Ханчев: Загубеното щастие е по-тъжно и от самата тъга